Blogging Is Powerful

From one end of the planet to another, blogging reaches out and creates a virtual marketplace of ideas, powerful ideas that may someday change the world we live in today...

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A SCENE AT PLAZA GOITI


I STILL COULDN’T erase Dalisay from my mind. Fate was cruel to her. Her life was totally wasted. Evil-hearted Don Sergio should be summarily executed, guillotined at once. Dante himself was a fool; he just left Dalisay and their new born. He shouldn’t have done that. If I were him, I would have left home, left my wicked father, Don Sergio; I would have fought for my love, for my lady Dalisay. But he didn’t; Dante’s really crazy, a blind fool for not seeing things as they actually were...

[Note: Read the complete story in the book "You Filibini?" Stories and Other Writings by Amador F. Brioso, Jr., published May 2010]